Temperatures are rising and you know what that means! It’s smoothie season. Who doesn’t love a refreshing smoothie on a hot summer day?
Vitamix has been creating and innovating the most reliable bar blenders on the market for over 100 years. They are focused on better living through health and wellness and offer a wide range of delicious, healthy, smoothie recipes on their website. We’ve selected a recipe that we think you’ll enjoy this summer season!
Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe:
11 Min Prep Time
48 & 64 oz Container Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) almond yogurt, or vanilla yogurt.
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 cup (75 g) red grapes.
- 1/2 cup (80 g) frozen blueberries.
- 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen raspberries.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Pour mixture into desired drinking glass.
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|