Info for Architects & Contractors
For more than 30 years, Dine Company has been the trusted leader in commercial kitchen and restaurant design, planning, and installation. Our project team has completed a variety of jobs in the foodservice industry including restaurants, hotels, casinos, hospitals, assisted living facilities, churches, and schools.
Our vast knowledge of many types of foodservice concepts makes us a valuable resource for your design team. We are very detailed in our approach and dedicate ourselves to achieving your visions and goals.
If you need to source commercial kitchen design, exhaust hoods, or walk-ins, we welcome the opportunity to work with you. With in-house AutoCAD designers, project management experience, expert installation services, and over 5,000 products in inventory, we will be there to support the architects and contractors as well as the clients until the project is complete.
- AutoCAD Design meets architect and contractor specifications and to listen to the client’s special requirements. Key factors to consider during the design process in electrical and plumbing requirements as well as health code requirements.
- Project Management ensures projects flow smoothly and finish on time and on budget.
- Professional Exhaust Hood Design with Delivery & Installation allows for proper air flow as well as years of safe operation when properly maintained.
- Complete Kitchen Design with Equipment Delivery & Installation allows for optimal workflow while keeping manufacturer warranties intact with proper installation.
- Technical Service & Support includes warranty support to find authorized service agents, on-site repair services, drop-off repair services, and parts sales for DIYers.
We’re More than Just an Equipment Supplier
Sure, we operate the region’s largest restaurant supply store, but we’re a also full-service dealer with professional installers and technicians all dedicated to working toward job completion and equipment start-up. This process, which may also include equipment training or service assistance, makes for an overall smoother transfer to the end user.
Our professional staff works closely with clients from concept to completion. We ask the right questions, help clients consider all viable options from available space to workflow planning to equipment and furniture packages, and make sure the plan is properly executed on time and on budget.
Contact us today at 502-637-3232 to schedule a consultation.