Dine Company serves the restaurant and foodservice industry in Kentuckiana and throughout the Midwest region with top brands and thousands of products. We are accepting resumes for a Warehouse/Stocking Position with pay based on experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacations. Advancement opportunities within our company are also possible.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Store stocking and merchandising
– Equipment assembly
– Warehouse duties including forklift duties (pallet jack and forklift experience are a plus, but not required)
– Loading large orders in customers’ vehicles
– Excellent communication skills with team members and customers and the willingness to work as part of a team.
– An ability to follow instructions and procedures.
– A desire to learn about restaurant equipment and smallwares.
– A strong work ethic and integrity.
– Saturday (9 am – 2 pm) availability.
– Work 40 hours per week.
– A minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
– MUST be able to pass a complete background check including drug test.
Please apply in person at Dine Company – 3110 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY 40213 or submit your resume online