Customer Care Associate / Product Specialist
Dine Company serves the restaurant and foodservice industry in the Kentuckiana and throughout the Midwest region with top brands and thousands of products. We are accepting resumes for a Customer Care Associate / Product Specialist Position with pay based on experience. Customer Care Associates are responsible for providing an exceptional shopping experience for every customer and assisting Store Management with daily operations and objectives. A culinary background or restaurant service experience is a plus, but not a requirement in helping serve customers. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays and vacations, and retirement plans. Advancement opportunities within our company are also possible.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Customer service including assisting both in-store and call-in customers and customer checkout
– Store stocking and merchandising
– Light equipment assembly
– Inventory cycle count
– Loading large orders in customers’ vehicles
– Basic computer skills
– Excellent communication skills with team members and customers and the willingness to work as part of a team.
– An ability to follow instructions and procedures.
– A desire to learn about restaurant equipment and smallwares.
– A strong work ethic and integrity.
– Saturday (9 am – 2 pm) availability.
– Work 40 hours per week.
– A minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
– MUST be able to pass a complete background check including drug test.
Salary: Up to $15.00/hour
Please apply in person at Dine Company – 3110 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY 40213 or submit your resume online